Friday, June 29, 2012

Week 7 and Taylor's Trip to CA

Weigh In : Yesterday I was down another pound, so down seven pounds total, but that crappy lb. crept back in this morning. So looks like I'm again at the same weight as last week. I need to stop obsessing over one pound. But on my goal sheet I'm supposed to be down ten right now, so I'm again frustrated.

High: My work pants are falling off of me! (I guess this is also a low...I mean, no one wants pants literally falling down at work) but I'm so excited about how different my clothes fit! It's a huge change.

Low: Not having Taylor around to make me wake up in the morning to go on a walk!! Speaking of not having Taylor around, look what he's been doing while I sit at home. :(

Learning to surf....

hanging out with my brother Sam, sister-in-law Jennifer, niece Fiona, and nephew Liam...

checkin out tide pools...

bar-hopping on the beach...
and having a GREAT time!

He got really lucky and was sent to Irvine, CA for work training, which is super close to where my brother and his family live so he's gotten to spend a ton of time with them. I'm so sad I'm not with him to hang out with our family but we are planning a trip in August to go out there together!

Anyways...back to week seven...

Exercise Update: Sunday, Wednesday, and Saturday(tomorrow) Fusion. I didn't get as many workouts in this week because of Taylor being gone and our division being in trial, so after work I have had to run home to let the dogs out and couldn't make it to any 6:00 classes. And it's too hot outside to think about going on a walk instead.

Goals for Next Week: Measure Food. When I think about my food scale, I feel ....dread. I generally think that I have the tools to eyeball my portions on my own and don't need to be so obsessive, but I think I'm kidding myself. I think my portions are too big and I'm sad about it. I like them, and I don't want to see them go, but this is just something I have to do. So measuring cups and the food scale are coming out.

Try to stay cool this weekend! Apparently if it's over 100 degrees the Mission Municipal Pool is free, so yeah. I'm all over that. Will report back with any funny tales concerning hordes of gross people cramming into a free public pool.

No comments:

Post a Comment