Thursday, June 14, 2012

Semana Cinco!

Week Five. I did it! I lost two pounds in a week! This was a good one.

Weigh In: Down two, so down six pounds total. I am now fifteen pounds lighter than the heaviest I've ever been. (right after taking the bar)

High: Just the feeling of practicing self control. That's all this really is at the end of the day...
I'm also reading kind of a cheesy self help book about women and compulsive/emotional eating. I really, really enjoy it and feel it's been super helpful.

Low: Fusion is SO SO hard. It gets harder every time. I went for the fifth time last night and quit more than ever. I apologized to the teacher afterwards because it really looked like I was just a quitter, I spent so much time not participating...but I did something to my lower left ab muscle where I was getting shooting pains every time I crunched or planked so I had to listen to the old bod and stop.

Exercise Update: Sunday Fusion, Tuesday walk, Wednesday Fusion, and will do something active this weekend. (I'll update later). I got some really cheap tops and a new pair of capris at Nordstrom Rack that are awesome, so now I have some breathable stuff to sweat my a** off in.

Goals for next week: Practice moderation over the weekends! There is a lot of fun, tempting stuff coming up...

And here is a little thing I wrote after I lost five pounds:

Five pounds gone and five reasons to keep going.

1. Exercise. I am now an "active" person! For the first time in a long time, I do not fit in the 'sedentary' category, and that feels so good.

2. Money. So I don't have to spend money on new clothes. Soon enough here I can fit into all the stuff I have!

3. Summer. So I can wear shorts, swimsuits, tank tops, and dresses and not feel awful.

4. For Taylor. He loves me no matter what I look like, but he's so cute, he deserves a better version of me. :)

5.  If I don't do this now, I will regret it later. I'm young and making big lifestyle changes with my eating and exercising is way easier and less scary now than it would be in ten years. NOW is the only option!

2 comments: