Sunday, June 24, 2012

Week Six - couple days late

Here are my boring stats. This is the first week with no weight loss, which is a huge bummer, but I knew this would happen because I did not diet at all last weekend while I was in Denver. I was hoping for at least one pound gone, but it's ok, I know I will do better this week.

Weigh In: SAME. no weight loss this week. :(

High: Barre Intensity. It's a different class I tried at Fusion that I loved. Yes, I said it, I loved it! I was actually able to do everything and still felt really challenged. And I felt like a ballerina. It was very fun. (SHOCKER! It was FUN?! Working out?! Didn't ever think that was possible.)

Low: I ate too much on Wednesday and Friday, and I know it's not a big deal since I'm doing so well overall, but when I go over my calorie count, I get really depressed and grouchy. Probably not the best road to start going down when it's not a binge or anything like I used to do. So I found this on another blog and need to remember these words:
"When I overeat one day, it’s easy to jump right back on track the next day.  The key is to not miss a beat.  If you fall, get up and start again quickly without looking back.  No guilt and no remorse over past eating whether it’s one day or one week.  Permit yourself only forward thinking, positive healthy thoughts."

Exercise Update: Monday Fusion, Tuesday Treadmill Walk/Run, Thursday Fusion, Saturday Fusion. Four days!

Goals for Next Week: Don't eat out at all and wake up in the mornings to walk the dogs at least twice!

No comments:

Post a Comment