Thursday, January 20, 2011

OFF!!

the soup was so so wonderfully good! you're in luck, pioneer woman! now i'll be making your burritos, all of your cream sauce-y pastas (weight watchers approved i'm sure), your enchiladas, and whatever else looks pretty in your pictures.

moving on....

now that there is no more of this:
(yes, he lost his furniture privileges. i'm sad that i lost my cuddle buddy but it's for the best. those couches weren't free.)
anyways, now that he's not allowed on the couch and doesn't try to get up on it, we have a 24 hour battle with this:
please, anyone out there, please, tell me how to get my dog to stop jumping on the counter every thirty seconds.

3 comments:

  1. I can keep Franklin from getting on the furniture, chewing on furniture, ripping up rugs, etc. by putting a bottle of Tabasco in his way. I put a little on the furniture, he licked it, hated it and now stays clear.

    To each his own.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're chef blog cracked me up! I spend a good 2-3 hours at work looking at food blogs and getting recipes, including Pioneer woman cooks. Here's another food blog site im obsessed with that I think you will be too! http://www.joythebaker.com/blog/

    ReplyDelete