Sunday, January 30, 2011

good things

no, this post has nothing to do with martha stewart...but it does have to do with some pretty good things!!!

1. at approximately 2:30 pm, on january 22, 2011, lyssa krumholtz tells me i have been selected as the facebook fan sub winner. which means i won one free mr. goodcents sub per week for a year!! i've never felt so lucky in my life! this thursday i had my first free penny club. and it was awesome.

2. i got my camera!! (well, ordered it.) now i'm impatiently awaiting the arrival of my new Canon EOS Rebel XSi. i got an awesome deal by checking www.techbargains.com every 15 minutes. (i HIGHLY recommend this website, but like i said, you gotta check your category of interest often, as the deals sell out quickly.) i'm drinking the photography kool-aid that's everywhere, i know....but i am SO SO excited. for the past week i've been reading the manual online, so, you know, that clearly makes me an expert. ha. but get ready for this blog to start showing itself up, yo!

i could probably make up a 3. but i'm too fixated on the camera and sub sandwiches at the moment to think much further.

1 comment:

  1. YEAH! Keep reading that manual so you can teach me some things! PS: I had Goodcents when I was home last week and it was divine. I miss that place!

    ReplyDelete