Saturday, January 15, 2011

loaf love

i went to costco yesterday to purchase a new, less-apt-to-destruction, dog bed.
why?
let me show you.
our dog has a thing for stuffing.
but anyway, there weren't any sturdy looking beds....so instead, i decided it necessary to buy a LOAF of cheese on my costco trip. this LOAF of cheese, is tillamook medium cheddar, and it is heaven. according to the label, it has 32 servings, which means that it should last taylor and i about two weeks. i give it um, 5 days. we are disgusting.
it is in fact so good...that i found myself thinking about it when i was going to bed last night. which led to a thought process of creating a hierarchy of all the cheeses i love. for me, this tillamook cheddar, winner of the 2010 world champion cheese contest, falls just slightly behind french brie.
that is all i have to report.
instead of counting sheep, my fat behind ranks cheese. what do you do?

No comments:

Post a Comment