Friday, May 25, 2012

Week Two - Gaining Momentum

Week two of project de-chubbify went much better than last week. I had a great, healthy week, and my small successes really gave me some energy and momentum to keep it up!

Weigh in: Down another pound. Boo. I wish it was more. So I'm going to work hard to lose 2-3 next week.

High: Keeping with my calorie goal every day except for one. I was really healthy this week! I'm trying to think outside of the box for new healthy meal ideas, and this week I got into wraps, which I normally don't care for that much. I found these tortillas and wrapped up turkey, lettuce, cilantro, guacamole, tomatoes, and cucumber. YUM.


Low: Not meeting an exercise goal. (See below)

Exercise News: I did not get up in the morning this week to work out...woops. In my defense, (although, I know, "excuses, excuses...") I had to stay at work until 9:00 on Monday since the jurors decided to deliberate into the night, and I was super exhausted the next morning. And maybe the next morning and the next. I went to the gym with Taylor on Tuesday night, worked out at home on Wednesday, and then my back was hurting too bad last night to do anything. (That story is for another day, my lack of core strength and poor posture has led my 27 year old back to a herniated disc injury). Today I did pilates for the first time in Division 8's jury room with Judge McGraw and Heather, my office-mate. Judge McGraw is in her sixties, teeny tiny, and so adorable. She looks amazing, and it was mortifying huffing and puffing through stuff that didn't even phase her!!

Goals for next week: Since I do have time off, my goal is to really push it with exercising. I'm going to try a couple classes at our gym, and keep up with walking/running at least three times a week.

No comments:

Post a Comment