Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Blogging? What's That? Very Random Post.

There are a few reasons I haven't been an active blogger, the first being that there is some English guy out there named Patrick McCue who google allowed to either hack into my mccue12@gmail.com address or just have the same one...so using this account EVER is sketchy and weird. Does anyone know how to link blogs to new email addresses? I use mollyhartley25@gmail.com now and would really like this blog to be linked to that. I might just have to start a new one.

The other reason is that my division has been in five different trials pretty much back to back since the end of January so we have been super busy. Lots of jurors. Lots and lots and lots of jurors. <insert smiley, tired, annoyed, laughing, confused face>. I have had to deal with panic attacks, vomiting, over-sharing about other unfortunate bodily functions, bus schedules, parking issues, and just pissed off people in general for almost four months now. Fortunately, there are some jurors who actually like jury duty so they bring me lots of baked goods, which is great, but with all the food around during trial I am yet again a fatty mcgee riding the yo-yo weight train for the billionth time. Yay. Regardless, all of these stories are for another time.

Just wanted to stop in to say hello and post a photo that I am way too excited about:
I mean seriously. All three dogs looking at the camera? I should submit this to some puppy modeling agencies.


This is from Bark for Life a couple weekends ago. Lots of people came out with their pups to support the American Cancer Society (including my mom and sister, Jeremy, Mallorie and their husky Skylar, my office mate Heather and her dog Hans, my friend Lauren Williams and her fiance Dan, their dog Henry (Shamus's twin), and of course my two babies and Taylor.) Brittany and Jimmy were also on the committee, so it was just one big happy dog-loving family!

More to come....

2 comments:

  1. I'm REALLY excited to see you this weekend! I'll be sporting the spray tan too :)

    ReplyDelete