Monday, February 28, 2011

what a weekend

Friday: We had an awesome time at Garten's surprise birthday party at the Levee! Go Ryan! (Her boyfriend) Funny Story: We went home around 10:30 because I had a review early Saturday morning for the MPRE. Also, one of Taylor's best friends T.R. came in town for the night and was waiting at our front door for us to let him in. Since it was so early, Taylor and T.R. decided to go back to the bar, and when they got there, they were denied entry because of T.R.'s ghetto track pants, apparently in violation of the Levee's classy dress code. Never fear...Kevin Krumholtz was on it.
He told Taylor and T.R. to hang on, walked back in, ordered Andreoli to take off his jeans, slid them through the fence to T.R., took his track pants, you get the idea. A switch was made and all was well. Adam Andreoli just had to sit at the bar in his boxers for a minute or two....ha.. Who are these people??

Saturday: I got in a little car accident on the way to my review. The roads were slippery and my brakes completely failed. I basically had no control over my car, it slid down the hill for a good quarter of a mile and I just had to brace myself to rear end the guy. No one was hurt, my car is fine, it was just terrifying to lose all control like that. Drive careful even if the roads look fine! Needless to say, I didn't feel like doing much that night, but I was lucky enough to get to spend time with Jamie while she was in town!

Sunday: Oscar night! James Franco - ouch. Smug, high, sucky. Anne brought a little energy but overall we were so bummed out by the hosts. My best dressed:
first prize: natalie. i love you. the color of this dress is brilliant, she looked amazing.
gwyneth- this fabric is just incredible. wowza.
michelle williams: beautiful beautiful.
i love penelope no matter what she wears. hot hot hot! 

And for the worst dressed:
marisa - you're so cute! but the word 'vintage' doesn't make nasty necklines okay.
sorry nicole, blech.
We had our usual ballot contest and my mom won...but we didn't have a prize for her. Next year! 

No comments:

Post a Comment