Thursday, February 17, 2011

paint helpers - it's all i got.

I have been having some serious blogger's block. I have been trying to post, but feel like I forgot how to write.

Hmmm....Anyways, this week is our "mini-term" aka Spring Break numero uno if you don't choose to take a one credit hour course.

What has it consisted of? Ummm....well, not getting out of my PJ's, about 4 hours of HGTV a day, a bunch of Photoshop tutorials (which don't help at all, I still suck at it), laundry, laundry, dishes, dishes, and lots and lots of cleaning muddy nasty puppy paws.

My mom and I did start out this unproductive week with some productivity though - we painted the downstairs bathroom. I can't show it to you though because it's naked. No shower curtain yet, no towels, no nutthin. The process was great though, because painting extraordinaire Vicki brought over some new tricks for easy painting. And here they are:

1. Frog Tape. So much better than the blue stuff that I normally use!

2. The Handy Paint Pail - When trimming, I usually use those little square buckets to hold the paint, but this guy was awesome with its handle and what not. It's pretty funny how this company revolutionized little paint buckets and made a bunch of $$ by reshaping it a little and adding a handle. duh. It made such a difference though!
So there you have it...go paint easier friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment