Thursday, December 3, 2009

the requisite engagement picture post :)

Taylor and I went in to Becca's studio this morning to view our engagement pictures!! Besides myself being a tad hungover from my roomie's bday extravaganza and taylor being a bit peeved about his being pulled over on the way to the studio for his window tinting being too dark (yeah, i'm marrying a thug. ain't nothin but a g-thang), we had so much fun seeing them. I was super nervous that I would look chubby and lame in each one, but Becca is talented. Like woah. I have no idea how she does what she does, I am just so happy and lucky. Beyond beyond pleased. Here are a few she put on her blog. (wirkenblog.com ---- also, to see the rest ---and I can't believe I'm actually doing this, this is quite vain -- go to wirkenphoto.com, click "login", scroll down to "Molly and Taylor engagement" and our password is "molly".) Ha. I did it.

becca and i have some beef about this one - she was supposed to photoshop out my sideburn..

a bit cheese - but awesome leaves :) that rhymed.

this is going to be the cover of our photo-book guestbook thingy. lots of negative space so we can super-impose our wedding date on the left. BALLA!!!


Taylor's fave.

...and these are two taken at Il Centro - our favorite restaurant and rehearsal dinner location. "awww."

3 comments:

  1. Molly! I LOVE THEM! You both look so happy. And, I'm really glad you gave the info to check out the rest because obviously I will do that now. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. They look awesome!! Can't wait to see the rest.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these Molly!! What a good looking couple!

    ReplyDelete