Wednesday, December 30, 2009

future blog title

it came to me last night.
i couldn't sleep - and in between thoughts of bathroom wall colors, my f-ing sore throatyness, and REGISTRIES :), i realized what the name of my blog will be when i am married and therefore have a different last name.

Drumroll Please....

"THE FONTING OF MOLLY HARTLEY"

get it? after Chace Crawford's 2008 flop of a horror film? and then hopefully the word "fonting" catches on like Gretchen Weiners wanted the word "fetch" to catch on. with better luck though. it will be in the dictionary as: "writing in cute, different, fonts."


bahahah.....i so funny.

4 comments:

  1. Molly molly molly....love the save the dates & you! Hope the superbowl was great!

    Check out my blog for something fun honoring yours :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHAHA! So fitting! I love that you blog in law school, because it gives me something to read in law school (b/c I'm obviously not reading the cases :)).

    ReplyDelete