Wednesday, December 2, 2009

difficulties in making mature decisions

keeping up with this bloggy blog is a bit tough. my life, is seriously, not that interesting!
having said that, i guess it's time for an update.
Taylor convinced me to go "just see" the breeder and their three litters of puppies a few weekends ago. BAD idea, because we decided that we're going to wait until we live together to get a dog and share the responsibilities equally, so falling in love and having to say no made pretty much no sense, we should have just waited until we were ready to buy a dog until we started "just seeing". AHHH!!! I seriously didn't sleep for three nights after this kennel visit thinking of names for this little guy. But the visit definitely solidified our decision on this breed, and we can't wait to buy a dog from them around this time next year.

I am the dog wheeeesperer. (Bob, the black one on the left was our fave. Betty, on the right, was another favorite. oh God. this is so depressing. i love them so much)
Also, the dog in my lap is Matthew, one of four male puppies named oh so piously - Matthew, Mark, Luke, and John. HA!!

he's so sweet! don't worry - we will have one for your entertainment one day! xoxo - my heart-broken self.

1 comment:

  1. Where is this? And how long will it be before I can steal one of those cute little guys!?!?!?

    ReplyDelete