Thursday, September 24, 2009

thoughts

Question of the day:
How many facebook albums do you think are named "Party in the USA"/some derivation of that song title/some segment of its lyrics? LOTS.
And this phenom is attributable to Miley Cyrus??
OMG.
But I would be a liar if I denied swinging my hips like yeah... noddin my head like yeah... from time to time.
And it's all your fault Brittany Bruns! If you didn't make your tiny dog's head nod I would be able to successfully hate the song like I want to!!
So please, Brittany, take a video of Milly's Miley dance and put it on your blog so the whole world can understand why I can't get through telling the story of her dancing because I'm laughing so hard...I think it will make many people's days.
And what the hell kind of a name is Miley? Gross.

On another note, wedding dress shopping is frustrating.

And lastly, I am very much looking forward to this weekend!

Friday - Plaza Art Fair - one of my favorite events ever.
This year's GOAL: more art, less pineapple infused vodka.

Saturday - Manhattan - my sister's dad's weekend, whole family in attendance.
GOAL: either stay sober enough to avoid any sort of hangover on Sunday and be productive
-or-
get just tipsy enough to experience unnecessary hunger pangs and enjoy a guiltless trip to Pita Pit.

The fact that there is even an alternative to Goal One is horribly ridiculous....but please, try to stay off the edges of your seats until Monday when I report which goal came to fruition.

because eating something that's not that good unless you can't remember eating it clearly justifies a hangover. duh. 

1 comment:

  1. Done- I will work on that next week to get a video of that posted to the blog for everyone's viewing pleasure :) Also, I am going to capture Milly's actions when I vaccuum. That's pretty funny too and only I ever get to experience it!!

    ReplyDelete