Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Terrific.

I got my swim trunks, and my bloggy bloggy. 
I got a blog. I got a blog! 
Everybody look at me cuz I'm writing on a blog. 
-Molly McCue, credit: The Lonely Island

Oh how did I give in so easily? While most bloggers have new homes to showcase, cities to conquer, or travels to document, I sit on the same couch in the same tiny apartment as I have for the past two years, neglecting the same homework that is due in an hour, creating the same self-induced and easily preventable anxiety as last semester and the semester before that.

However, my lack of a strict schedule and excess of down-time often leads to laziness, and I feel that "journaling" in a sense could act as a release, therefore motivating me to stop pouring over wedding blogs and watching Stephen Colbert and start my damn homework. So yes. I will blog. And it will be theme-less and most likely boring. 

No comments:

Post a Comment