Thursday, October 20, 2011

HBMDC Pick a Pumpkin

A couple weekends ago Taylor, Amy and I went to the Heartland Bernese Mountain Dog Club's "Pick a Pumpkin" in Louisburg. (They are the Club with the Rescue organization we got Maeby from).

I was so excited to see all the dogs and take Shay and Mae to the pumpkin patch!
It was really fun, except when I had a minor freak out because Maeby wiggled out of her collar and was just sitting in a patch of burs and thorns and I couldn't get to her!!!

Here are some pics:
 Bad shot of everyone walking - there were probably about 20 or so berners and then a couple scragglers like Shamus, a couple Shelties, and one tiny Maltese or something.
 Okay, so there were two puppies there. And I was beyond obsessed. These pictures will never do them justice.
 There's Kelly and Cooper walking two of their dogs, Lemon and Jackson.
 Another puppy shot. Yes, I was stalking the puppies.
 Together! And I think it's their dad they are standing by.
This is either Isaac or Spencer....can't remember. But he was tired, and gorgeous.
 I'm sorry, you get the fact I loved the puppies and wanted to steal them.
 Our fam!
 I find this picture to be very humorous. Shamus won't move for Amy.
 I was the photog, not the walker. :) And as you can see, this photographer has no idea how to edit bad pics.
My two babies!!

We got three big regular pumpkins and three cute little white ones. We have yet to do something with them. But we had the experience, so hey! Fun. Fun. Activities.

No comments:

Post a Comment