Friday, August 19, 2011

breaking news in gummy vitamins

I am a huge fan of the adult gummy multi-vitamin. Unlike their large, difficult to swallow, pill-form predecessor, they are delicious and easy to remember. (I never forget my daily free candy).

Now, of course, there are a wide variety of options to choose from. You can go for the brand names which are great, and even have sour patch kid-like varieties, or you can save some $$ with some generics.

Target's Up & Up? Wonderful. A+.
Costco's Vitafusion? Same. A+.

But consider yourself warned, CVS's are just disgusting. They taste like robitussin, very medicine-ish rather than delightful candy snack. I'm clearly upset. D-.
So the moral of this pointless post is take your vitamins, and even though CVS is selling these things buy one get one free right now, don't get suckered in. Not all off-brands are alike!

2 comments:

  1. Hahaha, good to know…I am obsessed with the Costco brand! They are seriously the first thing I think about when I wake up…is this a problem?? PS: Sorry I'm the creep who comments on every one of your blog posts--I'll take a break for the next few :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I get the Target kind too. Yum, yum!

    ReplyDelete