Thursday, April 21, 2011

Daddy's Boy

Funny/cute story: Taylor was playing with Shay the other day and they were getting a little rambunctious with some tug of war. Somewhere in the mix, Shamus accidentally got Taylor's finger in his mouth as he was biting down on the toy. Taylor yelled out, got really angry, and banished the pup to the other side of the room.

This dog is so human like it's crazy. 

He literally jumped on the couch, HUGGED Taylor, yes, his head was leaning against his chest, one paw behind, one paw in front of Taylor, and started licking his finger and kissing him on the cheek. Yes, he apologized. It was so cute I almost cried. And I'm really not exaggerating! 

They're in love.


(below: the cone returned for an evening to keep him from licking a nasty sore on his paw)
I'm sorry, I can't help myself, I just love my boys so much!

2 comments:

  1. Aussie love is a very special thing! How cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The one of Taylor and Shamus sleeping is so freaking adorable!That needs to be framed!

    ReplyDelete