Thursday, April 28, 2011

almost there....

I graduate in eight days, but before then I have a take home final to write, two other finals next week, an R&W to re-write (only 30 pages), a couple pounds to lose to fit into a graduation dress, and a bar exam application to get notarized, order a duplicate of my lost birth certificate to include, order a cashiers check for, and mail in.

I'm trying to stay on top of it all, but I might combust.

However, I have a really exciting post regarding Taylor, I just have to get my scanner to work because it won't be the same without some fun pictures! (Ok I have to spill it now though - he's interviewing as we speak to coach soccer at Shawnee Mission Northwest! My high school!!)

More to come...

1 comment:

  1. YEAH - so excited for you that graduation is SO close! One week!!

    And that's AWESOME about Taylor - that would be SOOOOO fun! I want to go to the soccer games with you :) Remember in high school that was the thing to do because they were so good? Ah, the good old days!!

    ReplyDelete