Friday, October 5, 2012

:: Amp Camp Final Stats ::

I finished Amp Camp about a month ago, our last workout was August 28th. It was a really great experience, and was very effective considering during the duration of the eight weeks I went to California, Vegas, on a float trip, and took the Kansas bar (btw, I passed! :)

Here are my final stats I copied off of Fusion's blog. (Please don't judge my "before" pic...BLECH!!!)


Molly lost a total of 10 pounds, 2.5 inches from her hips, 3.5 inches from her waist, and 3 inches from her chest. Her situps, pushups and speed all improved, and she took control of her eating and fitness in the midst of a wild schedule, all because she was committed and taking charge of her self! Way to go Molly!

Since then I've lost three more pounds, so I'm down 16 total. My new goal is to be down 20 total by the end of the month, and to my goal weight by Thanksgiving! I'm running a 5K that day!

As embarassing as weight-loss posting is, this blog has been so great in keeping me accountable, especially at the beginning. So please bear with me while I keep writing about all this. I'm sure it's getting old, so I promise to write about something else once in awhile too!!

5 comments:

  1. Way to go Molly!!! You look Fabulous :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. YEAH!! You look even more fabulous than you already did :) Great job!!! Love you!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look amazing--and so happy!! Can't wait to see you tonight!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look amazing!!! And congrats on the bar!!

    ReplyDelete