Tuesday, March 29, 2011

water for elephants

this picture almost made me faint. 13 year old girl faint. and not just about my boy r-pats, but reese too. i am so excited for water for elephants i've watched the preview about six times and i re-read the book yesterday. yeah, yesterday. (i'm on spring break!)

the casting for this movie just makes me giddy.  i really, really, really hope it lives up to my astronomical expectations - but who am i kidding? i know i'll love it, just the same. the first twilight is one of the worst movies ever and i still watch it at least once a semester and swoon just as bad as the first time i saw it. OOHHHH man.

anyways, if you haven't read the book yet, buy it, borrow it, check it out from the library, do anything you can so you can obsess with me. all together now!!!

2 comments:

  1. Loved the book! Perfect ending. Cannot wait for the movie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that book too! I think the movie will be great. Big Reece fan. :)

    ReplyDelete