Friday, October 22, 2010

the "-ings" of friday

on this friday, october 22nd, i am....

Wishing: for this mirror above my mantel. 
Thanking: taylor for supporting our family all by himself while i'm a jobless student.

Obsessing: over THIS dress sienna miller wore to some charity event the other day. it's a nina ricci. if i had $5,000 i would buy it. [insert jealousy here]
Planning: on waking up early enough to garage sale it up tomorrow. i'm going for that whole: "oh my gosh, yes, look at all these gorgeous unique accents in my home i stumbled upon for 99 cents and just spruced up a bit". yeah. right. i figure i'll try once though.

Listening: as always, to NPR. this week is the member donation drive, so if anyone wants to donate my share for me, please feel free :) i'll make it up to them one day.

Watching: america's most wanted in criminal procedure today since my professor is out of town. come on man, cancel class instead!!! i wonder how far these re-enactment actors are gonna get in their careers....because i think i've picked out some bright stars.

Craving: that wonderful cotes du rhone from costco. you can crave wine right?

Laughing: at the thought of putting Shamus in this kilt and tam for halloween!! (i know this is Scottish and i advertise Shamus's heritage as Irish, but i think their two great cultures can come together to celebrate my American holiday, yeh?)
Missing: my friends who live near and far! seeing so many a couple weeks ago, like always, was a strong reminder of how lucky i am and how much more i wish i saw everyone!

And Also Thanking: emily griffin for commenting on my post last night, the clapping is working!! i love you!

1 comment: