Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Whew!

Sooo.....after months of finding the right paper, 8 etsy orders of buttons, 3 reprints on the craft paper - only to find out we needed a "foil stamp" method from another printing company, 1 reprint on the main invitation due to a wrong pantone color, about 10 address mix ups, tracking down the only post office in kansas city that carried that brand new monarch butterfly 64 cent stamp so I wouldn't have to have a cartoon dolphin stamp, figuring out how to close the envelopes, and finally, tying them all together with twine - a job that took eight hours to complete 150 invitations, etc. etc. etc......THE WEDDING INVITATIONS ARE IN THE MAIL!! :)

I did want to write this post to warn you all, however, that the RSVP cards are terrible. The ink is the wrong color, the font size is wrong, and the size of the RSVP card itself is wrong. It was just too late to fix, after they'd already been stamped. So please, just fill it out and get rid of it so you don't have to look at it!! :) Hahaha...I'm sure that was unnecessary, but you know me, I am a tad particular.

So yay! I can't wait to start getting them back and get this par-tay started!

3 comments:

  1. I'm sure the RSVPs are great. But. I know how you (and I) can be so I feel your pain.

    However.

    They are gone and the most important thing is that your wedding is almost here! Yay!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay Molly!! After your wedding, you will look back and wonder why you ever freaked out about such a small thing... I am so excited for you guys and can't wait to see the invites :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeeeaaahhhh, I cannot wait to see them!!! :)

    ReplyDelete