Friday, April 23, 2010

teaser

as many of you know, my affinity for all things paper runs deep.
therefore, designing wedding invitations has been quite an ordeal.
however, it is all coming together beautifully, and when you open yours up, (hopefully sometime between May 19 and 25...hopefully) you will find a little something of this sort:
i'm not telling you any where, what, or hows....but a button may be incorporated. and it's gonna be cute.
ok who cares. i'm just really excited. 

on another note: wondering where this sudden burst of blog activity is coming from? let's just say it's not a coincidence finals are coming up these next two weeks. woopsies.


4 comments:

  1. You are so strange. So excited that I will be home to see it when it arrives though! Can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, this makes me really excited!!! I love Molly McCue paper goods with a passion!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait to see these!!!!

    ReplyDelete